Life

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Well I haven't been on for awhile so I figured I'd give everyone an update of what I've been doing and why I haven't been on. I finally got my own place and been moving all week. Nice 2 bedroom apartment went halves with my buddy on the place. Also lost one of my good friends this past week due to a car accident. Just had the funeral yesterday. And the kicker is my ex gf called me last night and told me she was pregnant so yea lifes been pretty crazy for me this last week. I'm hoping the prego test was just a false reading she's going to take another one in the morning this time instead of at night so we'll see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn man... Sorry to hear about all that's going on. Keep your head up. You'll be in my prayers bro.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Thanks man also thinking about selling the DA again lol. Saw a really nice s13 I want.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Haha yea I know but I like being different and DAs in my area are way to common. I never seen a 240sx in my area.

patrick4588

Integra God
pregnancy tests are more accurate in the morning because of higher levels; if she took it at night (when lower levels are present) and showed positive you are probably screwed. that is unless you wanted kids, then congrats!

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
pregnancy tests are more accurate in the morning because of higher levels; if she took it at night (when lower levels are present) and showed positive you are probably screwed. that is unless you wanted kids, then congrats!
No didn't want kids so yea I'm screwed. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
congrats on the new place!

doesn't anyone practice safe sex anymore? lol it is what it is now. just pray that it's faulty.

sorry about your friend. it's never easy to lose someone. keep your head up.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Well good news I am NOT going to be a dad she took 2 more test both came up negative just a faulty one I guess.

98_gsr

Now start baggin that shit, or hit the butt hole.
that just made me burst out laughing....good luck with it all bro i know it gets hard sometimes and dont sell your teg it will always be there for you

Last edited: