lifters are ticking

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Lol.

I know a lot of honda dd tick.

R13, i just got through the other day talking bout how useless lca are. And my dad use to say "think before you speak" guess I got to add the word type in there as well.

R13

The other asshole
I had lma's on my mind, I was thinking about checking mine to see if they stick and I guess it slipped my mind when he asked about them.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
All these cars need valve adjustments. There is not a single Honda-made engine that I've encountered that didn't need a valve adjustment when I checked.

What is the point of modifying your engine if the valves aren't opening all the way?

Usually the exhaust side is very loose meaning they aren't opening very much. Also, there is a lot of inconsistency between one cylinder and the others. You want each cylinder to have the same air and fuel for max power, reliability, fuel economy, and lowest emissions.

Here's how you do it. This is a GSR but the LS is similar. You can go to hondahookup and download the manual as well.

http://www.civic-eg.com/causeforalarm/B18C1/index.php

KingTeg16

Yeah I actually did a vavle adjustment yesterday and the exhaust vavle was completely tight so I adjusted all that and did an oil change, new NGK plugs and wires and a new rotor cap. Then I also replaced a new coil because it burned out after the tune up. Now its running super smooth!