Lights Not working

Thepowderblue

I have a 96 ls. I got the car a bare shell and I had to put all the wiring back in. Is there some box or something under the dash that needs to be connected for the lights to work?
No lights on my teg are working, Well the dome light and revers light work and so do the high beams but thats it.
None of my dash lights work.As far as I know all my grounds are connected and fuses are good. my headlights dont work and the tail and brake lights dont work. Can someone please post a picture of the connector and what color wires go to the plug that connects to the brake light switch because idlk if I have the right one connected?

goofygamer

Check the small lights fuse in the fuse box under the hood. While you're at it, check all of the fuse there

Thepowderblue

Anyone?
Is there some sort of relay box i am missing? and what colors are the wires for the brake light switch

goofygamer

Ahh dammit. My bad man. I read your whole post and neglected to remember that you already checked all the fuses

Bobbycoleman

I have a 96 ls. I got the car a bare shell and I had to put all the wiring back in. Is there some box or something under the dash that needs to be connected for the led lighting to work?
No lights on my teg are working, Well the dome light and revers light work and so do the high beams but thats it.
None of my dash lights work.As far as I know all my grounds are connected and fuses are good. my headlights dont work and the tail and brake lights dont work. Can someone please post a picture of the connector and what color wires go to the plug that connects to the brake light switch because idlk if I have the right one connected?
If you try to search in Google you will be able to get all the diagrams

Last edited: