Like a Phoenix in the night

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Ok so yesterday i decided since i was tired of trying to find a foglight harness for my car, that i was going to just pick up some self stripping wire taps, and hook up the solenoids of my projectors directly to the highbeam here is the result :D

All pic are the same setting, and came out a little overexposed, but not a whole lot. first two were taken Thursday night and the last was Friday after i wired em up... She's like a Phoenix in the night now :twisted:

Low beam HID

Low beam HID and High beam Halogen

Lowbeam and high beam HID and highbeam Halogen

Lemme know what ya think :)

oppi-10

yin yin
haha so if i ever meet ya on the road you better not have your highbeams on :p

601405dc2

601405dc2
Acuras

well you know im thinking that really only girls drive acuras and flamers so im buying a vw gti !!!!
volkswagen is the way to go ..honda and acura suck....:D:D:D:D they are jap traps

601405dc2

601405dc2
/\ sorry that was my VW friend. Ima sock him in the mouth

simple97GSR

Ok so yesterday i decided since i was tired of trying to find a foglight harness for my car, that i was going to just pick up some self stripping wire taps, and hook up the solenoids of my projectors directly to the highbeam here is the result :D

All pic are the same setting, and came out a little overexposed, but not a whole lot. first two were taken Thursday night and the last was Friday after i wired em up... She's like a Phoenix in the night now :twisted:

Low beam HID

Low beam HID and High beam Halogen

Lowbeam and high beam HID and highbeam Halogen

Lemme know what ya think :)

hey bro, are those HID's on stock OEM headlamps? looks pretty good.

WERA689

Are you calling your fogs 'highbeams' because they're wired together? And that the 3rd pic is with low, high, and fogs lit?