Lip fitment

jbrown97ls

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

I was more curious about the styles fitment..but thanks for givin me a heads up on which material is more durable:thumbs up . I didnt even think about the material.. could you possibly throw a link my way?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
one of the sponsors here has them...DC or TNA or something...i dont remember but a sponsor has them. As for fitment Ebay ones use the stock mounting with modified mounting brackets that go to the stock ones, CT uses OEM points, Weak Sacuce uses OEM points as does JDM sh!t, JDM Sh!t however is hit or miss

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thats based on online research ive done to be honest. i would go with the weak sauce SI vtec lip Matt had it and now Coy bought Matts so its durable.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
My lip is a polyurethane ebay lip, cost me $60 shipped. Fitment is great and it came with brackets that go along the bottom. Brand is "Bayson R", I looked them up and they get good reviews. :thumbs up

tgard

I have a CT Engineering lip which is urethane. It came with 4 screws and some 3m tape. Needs a little bit of paint prep upon arrival.

jbrown97ls

thanks everyone , all this input helps alot.
im debating on color matching it or not. i think it would look great, im just scared of paint flaking or chipping.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If you want the best fitment, you want to get the OEM ITR front lip spoiler. They go for around $300 brand new.

jbrown97ls

300 is alot of cash... plus im guessing anyone with a used one wouldnt want to get rid of theirs. I'll probably settle for an aftermarket unless a good deal sows up.