Lip for my gsr

wisconsinjdm

soo ahh hows it goin, i was just looking at shit and this lip caught my eye i think it would look sweet on my green gsr, what do you guys think

sOuL

i like that its the wings west right? i think if u get that lip the rest of the lip kit kinda makes it look complete instead of just getting the lip it self, that wings west lip kit is awsome i think 8) im still waitn on my mugen lip to get shipped

Shea

well now...
i had that wings west lip on my black teg for a while, looks really good, if you need matching side skirts lemme know?

Shea

well now...
their painted honda black, i'm asking $125 shipped, lemme know if you interested

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i want that lip for my black teg, the sides are for a four door it says in his teg, is urs a four door?

Shea

well now...
i had that lip on my car and i'm pretty sure its wings west, where did the pic come from?

Last edited:

kimbo

Shea said:
i had that lip on my car and i'm pretty sure its wings west, where did the pic come from?
yes they look similar the but the tsunami has more of a shark look to it and has two little holes in the middle.

Shea

well now...
kimbo said:
yes they look similar the but the tsunami has more of a shark look to it and has two little holes in the middle.

i see the holes now, my bad :shock:

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

wings west lips fit pretty much perfect (my comptech oem typer lip is actually made by wings west) so I would go with the wings west lip over the tsunami.

I have 2 brand new sets of the RS sides for a 2dr for sale & a brand new w-type rear lip for 98-01 2 door for sale (theese parts have never been installed or painted