Little Photoshoot

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Buddhaz Wisdom said:
Nothing much lol. Just driving by a strip mall that their building. empty parking lot+Ok Lighting=Photoshoot.

Just added these stickers after i took the pics lol.
hope you enjoy lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Did you paint your one piece corners? What kind of hub caps are those?

I like it, all you need now is a clubintegra.com decal.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Did you paint your one piece corners? What kind of hub caps are those?

I like it, all you need now is a clubintegra.com decal.
their fat-6's :lol: . but he has 1 pieces? i can only ever tell if the lights are off

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
one pieces will only have 3 bulbs, no reflector, and a big silver part behind the corner.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
one pieces will only have 3 bulbs, no reflector, and a big silver part behind the corner.
oh, then i fell real bad for him b/c the person painted them.

YezEr said:
Dude Are Those Toyota Hubcaps!!!!
hahahaha, yea they are. look close at the first pic :lol:

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
yea i know oh well i dont like to roll on steelies. but i should have the LS on soon. but the guy i bought the car from painted the coners amber :evil: :roll: what can you do? oh well i might fix those later. but yea the car should be ready in tip top shape by id like to say tuesday. lol

BuddhazWisdom

LS POWA
Buddhaz Wisdom said:
yep we have finalized it. lol. well i got a couple of pms about seeing my engine so here. ive been working on my car allday lol. me and garagetuner. thanks a million man. well heres the pic.

hope you enjoy lol. i dont like the air filter the guy put on lol.
lol like i said enjoy

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
yes, id rather have pink hubaps than steelies, i especially hate them when its summer, and theys till use the excuse, i dont have my summe rrims on yet