LMFAO some kid crying in the bathroom stall

Im in class just messing arround, when i hear this yell/moan come from the next class room over. I then started to get up and just act as if im heading to the bathroom. I get to the doorway as this kid comes hobbling arround the corner, limping almost, with one hand on his crotch area of his pants and the other one in all sorts of "move out the way" motions lol. i just stare at this kid as hes now moving preety quickly down the hallway torwards the bathroom but at the same time he looks like hes in pain or going to throw up. As he turns the corner, out of my site now, i hear him scream. So i run down the hall to figure out wtf is going on or wrong with him. As i get to the end of the hallway i turn torward the bathrooms and see a friend of mine just standing there laughing with his and at first im like WTF! Then i look to see where this kid went. Then my friend just pointed to the floor with a look of amazement on his face still. As i focus on the floor i notice this huge trail of brown liquid leading into the men rooms about 12 ft away from where i was standing .

I didnt know wether to laugh or puke at the time. Now this kid is screaming/moaning sort of like he was in pain in the bathroom. me and my friend make our way into the bathroom and it was just an ugly scene. the trail continued and got BIGGER. It led all the way to the stall where u seen someone inside with **** all over his shoes, coming out his pant legs. me and my friend just busted out loud laughing as this kid is crying. We made sure not to step in any of the fecies on the way in and out of there.

last time i checked security and the janitor made it to the bathroom but couldnt convince him to come out of the stall LMFAO.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hahaha, i wonder wtf happend to him? someone slip him some exlax [sp] in his chocolate milk or something? lol.

what woulda been MORE FUCKED UP if you took pics with your camera phone... you'll scar him for life and bust a colubine... haha

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
wait.... he had diarrhea but he kept it inside until he it was gonna burst. :roll:
feel bad for him. but if you gotta go, just go. stupidity owned.

DarkDB1

JDM_Conversion said:
wait.... he had diarrhea but he kept it inside until he it was gonna burst. :roll:
feel bad for him. but if you gotta go, just go. stupidity owned.
Actually...

All the high/Middle school's i attended had a limit... During a test you could not leave to the bathroom, Or you had to get teacher's permission, And during class time's the teacher's think you should go in between classes while you have like 3-5 minutes to get to the next class.

I dont know about you guys but i take more then 5 minute's to shit.

Im huge on coffee and have been since middle school, So i would always have to go sometime during class hour's, I normally managed to hold it until lunch... But afew time's i had to go so bad i was sweating...

And i litterally would have to plead with the teacher to let me go to the bathroom.

I think that's what might of happened...

In 1 class i had, at the beginning of each semester we were handed 5 slips, Which allow us 10 minutes to go the bathroom... But each bathroom break cost us a slip, If we ran out of slip's we were fucked... Luckily it was my first class of the day so i only used 1 slip a semester...

I feel sorry for the kid... I dont think i would of laughed...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
DarkDB1 said:
Actually...

All the high/Middle school's i attended had a limit... During a test you could not leave to the bathroom, Or you had to get teacher's permission, And during class time's the teacher's think you should go in between classes while you have like 3-5 minutes to get to the next class.

I dont know about you guys but i take more then 5 minute's to shit.

Im huge on coffee and have been since middle school, So i would always have to go sometime during class hour's, I normally managed to hold it until lunch... But afew time's i had to go so bad i was sweating...

And i litterally would have to plead with the teacher to let me go to the bathroom.

I think that's what might of happened...

In 1 class i had, at the beginning of each semester we were handed 5 slips, Which allow us 10 minutes to go the bathroom... But each bathroom break cost us a slip, If we ran out of slip's we were fucked... Luckily it was my first class of the day so i only used 1 slip a semester...

I feel sorry for the kid... I dont think i would of laughed...
lol. sucks to be you guys. but teachers allow us to go to the bathroom only if we know that we wouldn't get extra time. its a win lose situation. you get your dump time but less test time. well doesnt matter now, can do whatever you want in college. whooo hoooo!

speedin

The Transporter
WOW, that really does suck for that kid. I mean thats move out of a 70 mile radius bad.

But yea, I would have laughed my ass off. I mean come on thats freaking halarious. Wouldnt matter at all if their wasnt a trail :lol: