Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkley

b@115D33p
i can't stand it when people tail gate - one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. but then tail gating a foot away doing 70? that's just straight up dumb. people who do that should get their driver's license taken away.
That's when you hit the brakes hard but not too hard for a second. They will back off. If not the ebrake comes in handy.

bromo1974

That's when you hit the brakes hard but not too hard for a second. They will back off. If not the ebrake comes in handy.
if someone is tail gating me on the highway, sometimes i'll run my window washing fluid spray till they get the hint. would be even better i had a rear window sprayer, and just turn it around so it aims behind my car.

pinkley

b@115D33p
if someone is tail gating me on the highway, sometimes i'll run my window washing fluid spray till they get the hint. would be even better i had a rear window sprayer, and just turn it around so it aims behind my car.
Just a few weeks ago a redneck in a big gay ford desiel with stacks was riding my wife's ass and she threw her 44oz fountain soda out the window at them and it smacked there windshield. I was in the passenger seat amd was like WTF! Lmao sometimes I think that bitch is as crazy as me. You don't ever mess with a pregnant chick! Haha

Cripton805

I would have chased you and kicked your ass... No offense, but that was a dick move that makes us look bad.

1990jdmgearhead

hes trying to lose his front end of the car but try this lp640 like that where im from bet he give you run for your money but you want win

x3dimples

go ahead hate all you want at least my car is made whats its done for. unlike all you guys all show no go.

j13

Keep It Clean
I hate fucking street ricers like you. You're the reason i sometimes dislike my car. if their were no people like you on the road, i would be comfortable.

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
go ahead hate all you want at least my car is made whats its done for. unlike all you guys all show no go.
:haha:you wouldn't be saying this if something happened when your ignorant a$$ was tailgating, you would be in a little corner crying your a$$ off, and im pretty sure someone on here would own you on the track

Status
Not open for further replies.