Lola Da Slow DB7

slickdevil08

Alright some more updates should be coming in the mail. Got a blox v2 cam seal for the b20b and a stage 3 comp. Clutch

slickdevil08

Maybe i should have specified lol. The b20 will not be using the stock ls mounts it will be using stiffer mounts because it will be boosted

slickdevil08

Buddy of mine has a swapped civic putting down 500hp on yonaka mounts and it felt really nice not to rough. So i went with yonaka mounts

slickdevil08

ok so i updated my mod list as follows. getting ready for the engine swap to go in and then boost will be shortly after

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Well im actully thinking either going b20 turbo or getting a ls turbo. just getting a jdm motor with alot less miles for the car. because we all know boosting a car that is 204k miles old is asking for trouble.
B20 is the only block not good for boost.

slickdevil08

Its not the block thats bad for boost. Most tuners want lee way like with an ls they have wiggle room if they mess up. So its all in the tune

slickdevil08

Alot of people boost the b20
they make decent power and hold torque. ive driven a fully stock one boosted on 8 psi and its alot more fun then a ls boosted because of the torque. but im doing arp head studs and all the proper stuff to try and help prevent it blowing

slickdevil08

Well decided to go a. Different way. I'm ending up going a b20z. High comp motor and I'm gonna do a voted head on it