lolbay help

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I would never get the springs for saftey issues, I dont think it's a good Idea to ride around on a no name 30 dollar suspension. The exhaust and intake on the other hand could be hit or miss. I run a generic short ram that was about 20 dollars and I have no complaints, granted that you need to modify the brackets to "make it fit".

96GSRteg

Tyler
I'd say the intake would be fine, but replace the filter with one from K&N. I know a lot of people using ebay intakes. For the most part, every intake is just a piece of bent tubing. The difference is that some have an AEM sticker slapped on there and cost double what they should.

MrG

SGT TEG
I'd say the intake would be fine, but replace the filter with one from K&N. I know a lot of people using ebay intakes. For the most part, every intake is just a piece of bent tubing. The difference is that some have an AEM sticker slapped on there and cost double what they should.
your wrong about the intake, the ebay ones have little bumps and things in there. the goog quality ones are polished all the way through allowing better and smooth airflow. the rule is always the same, you get what you pay for

96GSRteg

Tyler
your wrong about the intake, the ebay ones have little bumps and things in there. the goog quality ones are polished all the way through allowing better and smooth airflow. the rule is always the same, you get what you pay for
what do you mean by little bumps in there? like inside the pipe? I have a buddy who got one off ebay and its literally just a piece of bent pipe. and it looks just like my brothers AEM intake. inside and out.

TheRage

That guy.
I would avoid the springs for safety reasons,and as soon as I scrolled down for some product info,I saw an evo,and a mexican flag,and the words TACO TACO.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Yeah nah, I knew the springs were dodgy, someone from school put cheapo ones on his car and he says its 'cool'. I'm looking more down the lines of a well known brand, I am also a firm believer of 'you get what you pay for'.

With the intake, I thought it looked exactly like an AEM one, thats why I questioned it. With a muffler like the one listed.. would that improve the sound/performance in any way? just curious.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The one and only thing I would buy from ebay would be an intake, and I'd just junk the filter anyway. Ebay parts are crap 90% of the time.

Any muffler from ebay would make it sound like all the ricer civics and integras out there, like a nest of bees, or a drowning week hacker. Mufflers provide virtually no performance gains by themselves.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
The one and only thing I would buy from ebay would be an intake, and I'd just junk the filter anyway. Ebay parts are crap 90% of the time.

Any muffler from ebay would make it sound like all the ricer civics and integras out there, like a nest of bees, or a drowning week hacker. Mufflers provide virtually no performance gains by themselves.
Coolies - all cleared up, thanks bro