Long time since I've been on

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
What's up guys it's been awhile since I've been on here. But just to update everyone I still have the DA but it's getting sold. Don't really want to but I have some bills I really want to pay off. So I figured after the bills are paid off I'm going to start saving up my money then go look for a gen 3 gsr or something honda. I know alot you are going to say that I can't make up my mind because I have so many threads saying I was going to get rid of my car for something else. But Oh well this time I've made up my mind and decided what I was going to do.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
What's up guys it's been awhile since I've been on here. But just to update everyone I still have the DA but it's getting sold. Don't really want to but I have some bills I really want to pay off. So I figured after the bills are paid off I'm going to start saving up my money then go look for a gen 3 gsr or something honda. I know alot you are going to say that I can't make up my mind because I have so many threads saying I was going to get rid of my car for something else. But Oh well this time I've made up my mind and decided what I was going to do.
wait...what are you gonna use as a dd? get an s2k...:lol: