look at what i found in the owner's manual

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I was hoping to find the orginal sticker for the car to get the color code on my car (repainting my front bumper soon) and i thought i might share :D Never would have thought my car was worth $20k back then.. and imported from Japan.

96GSRteg

Tyler
the previous owner of mine was the original owner and he still had his too. i think my 96 gsr was 25xxxish. pretty cool though.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I have mine hanging on my wall :p great find! mine cost $21519.. i had a few extra options on my car including oem secuirty system(that wasnt on my car when bought) and pinstrip that cost $500!!

milano_red

Damn I wish I could find mine! I'm sure its loooong gone though Hahaha

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

mjones73

Nice find. All Integras were built in Japan.

mmyk

Made in Japan.... that's why they are awesome. Mine was 18500 out the door (LS model), I think. I've my window sticker still.

Cripton805

That was a lot of money back then. The GSR was worth more back then than the new SI. And money cant buy as much anymore. $100 is restaurant food.

Cripton805

if I remember correctly they started going up in price every year. So the newer the Integra the more it cost. Due to the dollar being worth less.

Galactica

I have the original sticker on mine and it was a hair under 21K. The only options mine has are floormats and the factory CD player.