Look what i found! :D

illmatic

idek it looks pretty legit...God i wish i wasn't so broke....i hope i see it cruising around here someday

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
...why does everyone want a car that will be crushed? The few in this country here "legally" are only here because motorex did the DOT testing etc. I think Kaizo's kit cars are being crushed, and i think a lot of the Motorex cars are being taken back because of what happened within that company. I dont see the registered skylines being around much longer.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
...why does everyone want a car that will be crushed? The few in this country here "legally" are only here because motorex did the DOT testing etc. I think Kaizo's kit cars are being crushed, and i think a lot of the Motorex cars are being taken back because of what happened within that company. I dont see the registered skylines being around much longer.
I wouldn't mind having a skyline even if for a short time.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
lol if you go to Canada its max 10k lol a buddy of mine picked one up about 2 months ago for 5k by the time he finished with registration an licensing and im porting cost its was about 7500 for everything. idk why but when people bring them to the U.S. they always want to post them 3x as much as they payed. you can have them here in Washington so longs as their 15yrs and older

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its a skyline....ooohhh aaahhh. Local dealer here in Ohio (Denny Dotson look em up) has had several and they are always over priced. For the money being paid I would get the GTR, the GTS is single turbo and rwd...might as well just swap a 240 and call it a day lol. Hell come to think of it, id rather have an s15 than a skyline

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol if you go to Canada its max 10k lol a buddy of mine picked one up about 2 months ago for 5k by the time he finished with registration an licensing and im porting cost its was about 7500 for everything. idk why but when people bring them to the U.S. they always want to post them 3x as much as they payed. you can have them here in Washington so longs as their 15yrs and older
as long as the car passes DOT requirements.