looking for best light weight seats no major brands

jimmy_

DontTalkJustPoundGears
i need helping finding light weight seats for a da half to be black or gray or a pattern of both (cloth seats no red stitching) but im not sure if its even worth doing because im not sure about the weight on the stock seats if possible looking to buy some under 400

dlo253

its not worth doing. they aint gonna be much lighter. and if you get racing seats, to install properly you need harnesses, rails, and a cage. which is all additional weight. and any set you get in your price range will be dangerous as fuck. why do u want to do this anyways?

96LSteg

Jemel
Im curious as well. I didnt think that any OEM seat was lighter in weight than another. Figured it was just different stitching and material...

OneFastGSR

You can get 2 kirkey seats with covers for $400, Little fab work to install them on stock rails. Than you got 2 seats that weight about 12 pounds each, After rails your seats will weight 26 pounds each or so. Or you can go buddy club seats which weight 11 pounds each and than buddy club seat rails weight 12 pounds each, So you'll have 2 front seats that weight 46 pounds together with rails. Kirkeys + stock rails will cost you about $400, Buddy clubs and buddy club rails will cost you about a grand. Those are the 2 best options for low price, No brand seats aren't safe imo because they don't pass any safety requirements, Light stock honda seats are the cloth type r seats but they weight about 37 pounds with rails each

jimmy_

DontTalkJustPoundGears
Thanks guys and i read this thread about a weight reduction setup and he was told to throw out stock seats nd buy a specific pair of seats cant remember what they were called but probably buddy but im just trying to make my Da as light as possible llegally

OneFastGSR

Buddy clubs are the lightest best seats I know of in that low-mid price range, They're lighter than most 800-900$ sparco's etc. Only thing I know lighter is like carbon fiber Bride seats etc which are $1500+ each