looking for headers/exhaust

Catman

Ok some jack ass decided to put crappy dc sport headers on my integra attached to some custom welded exhaust to fit to it. I don't even think they are the correct headers for my car. Basically the exhaust sits right under the oil pan vibrating the hell out of it causing me to leak oil out of my oil pan gasket and on top of my exhaust. I'm pissed and no I didn't do this, it was like this when I bought the car a couple months ago.

So I'm ready to get new headers and exhaust to fix this problem. What are some good headers under $300 and a good exaust for under $500? I've been looking at the Yonaka headers and exaust but I want to hear some opinions.

Thanks.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
there are tons of choices for headers, but i like apexi ws2 for exhaust that just my opinion

i rock dc sport headers lol

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
damn what you guys running v8's in your teggys?
well i run a b18 gsr with a skunk2 mega power header which was a real good header till i sold it
pros:
definite feel in performance
cons:
cost to much
--
Also if you do these upgrades its good to get a tune also, but you dont have to. just squeezes every bit of power into your new setup

I have a DC header on my Integra right now. My Comptech unit was ruined and I picked up the DC for $50(cheap temporary fix).
You really aren't going to get a quality header for under $300 new, and a good quality stainless steel exhaust is going to be tough to procure for less than $500.
I suggest you save up for a higher quality set up.

Catman

well I don't want anything that sounds ricy at all. I HATE RICY! I saw those Skunk 2 headers but man they're expensive. It seems the Yonaka headers would be good cause they are based straight off the header design from the type R motor. They are under $300. any suggestions on exhaust or headers please keep them coming! Also does anybody else have the problem I have with the exhaust sitting right under the oil pan like that?

Thanks keep suggestions coming please!

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Header* lol

I rock a DC Sports 4-2-1 ceramic header and a skunk2 megapower exhaust on my 95 LS. Sounds like a beast, not ricy at all.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
DC Sports header for now, it's a good substitute until you have enough money for a better header. I'd say just stay with the header for the time being until it wears and breaks, then buy the one you want. :)

Charlie Moua15

WTF... haha you guys are crazy...

the best bang for buck header is ebay replica tri-y big tune (2.5" collector)

You can find it for anywhere from $125-150

My ef gsr na with skunk2 IM, stock header, sri,60mm exhaust no cat made 161whp 119tq
just a few days ago my buddy dynoed his ek with JDM gsr (higher compression) skunk2 IM, 2.25 exhaust no cat, sri with tri-y replica header.....TUNE 191whp 130tq....

I nearly crap my pants cause I was the one that bought the header and resold it to him since i'm going FI.... haha

WTF... haha you guys are crazy...

the best bang for buck header is ebay replica tri-y big tune (2.5" collector)

You can find it for anywhere from $125-150

My ef gsr na with skunk2 IM, stock header, sri,60mm exhaust no cat made 161whp 119tq
just a few days ago my buddy dynoed his ek with JDM gsr (higher compression) skunk2 IM, 2.25 exhaust no cat, sri with tri-y replica header.....TUNE 191whp 130tq....

I nearly crap my pants cause I was the one that bought the header and resold it to him since i'm going FI.... haha
Sure it's cheaper...it's also made with cheaper materials, low quality welds, and has fitment issues. And avoiding this product is crazy?