looking to buy a few things, what do you guys think?

dburns

Hey guys! First post! SoCal 2000 ls owner here. ive been a silent member of the site for a few months, very helpful, great info! In the next few weeks i will be buying and installing f2 type 1 Coilovers along with this i will be replacing the bushings in all arms with hardrace rubber bushings. was gonna also go ahead and get f7 rear lca for around 210. i noticed that asr subframe brace with sway bar is around 250 and so is yonaka catback exhuast. which of the three would you go with? thanks for the advice and opinions ahead of time. I DD with some spirited driving.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
up to you. i would probably get LCAs and save the trouble of replacing the bushing in them.
also makes installing coilovers easy if your lca bolts are seized.

dburns

quick reply thanks! i was also leaning toward LCAs. the car has about 167,xxx on it. should i go ahead and replace bushing on all other arms not being replaced? i might be able to fit LCAs plus either ASR bar and brace or exhaust in the budget. which of those two would you go for?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would replace every bushings with the energy master kit, and buy OEM or hard race trailing arm bushings. i would go with suspension.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I would rather have a sway bar and subframe brace than LCAs. LCA isn't much, from my understanding, more about bling

My setup, because racecar

dburns

yeah i heard sway bar and brace is the suspension upgrade beside coilovers that will show the most difference.
So OG you run the brace and bar without aftermarket LCA's?

dburns

will having to drill them out affect the bar and brace fitment? or just a PITA and some elbow grease?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you have to drill a bolt out, you have to hope you dont fuck the bushings up. i would just honestly get new lcas

drevans_satx

Dylan
Id get the subframe brace/sway bar combo....but I live in Texas. Rust doesn't exist, and if it's stuck PB blaster takes care of it. Also my bushings look brand new. Weight your options. The sway bar is really gonna make a difference when driving hard, like racing lol. You'll feel it in a DD, but not as much. The LCA's are more bling factor, but don't really function better than stock (aside from being pretty insanely light)

DD: LCA's
RACEKAR!: Subframe/sway bar

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Or just get the ES bushings and the subframe brace/sway bar. I'm probably going to swap my bushings before the next track day