looking to buy a few things, what do you guys think?

dburns

i see thanks for the advice. i at the very least will definitely be getting new bushings along with the f2 coilovers. i'll check the condition of my LCA's and decide whether to go for a new set or the brace and bar. I'll post pics of the car when im done in few weeks to a month :) finally getting it in better condition than when i bought it. pretty excited!
No votes for exhaust lol, i take it Suspension>exhaust.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i see thanks for the advice. i at the very least will definitely be getting new bushings along with the f2 coilovers. i'll check the condition of my LCA's and decide whether to go for a new set or the brace and bar. I'll post pics of the car when im done in few weeks to a month :) finally getting it in better condition than when i bought it. pretty excited!
No votes for exhaust lol, i take it Suspension>exhaust.
We're all a bit bias. Dai Lon and myself are circuit racers, and I occasionally drag race. I still run a stock exhaust, but have as much suspension work done as pretty much anyone else here

drevans_satx

Dylan
Lol I've been using a harbor freight press, but I think sears and places like firestone could probably press a bearing as well.

It helps a lot. Looks like shit, it's wobbley, but damn the connivance factor of walking 12 ft and pressing in busing, bearing, etc is wonderful.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Mine has two adjustments and Thadya's has three, we both run stock LCAs and she had to adjust her's at the track in August when she first got it

dburns

so I read up and saw that the stock rear sway bar is 13 or 14 mm
What is the biggest I could go with out needing a brace? Will an asr brace fit with non asr sway bar?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
so I read up and saw that the stock rear sway bar is 13 or 14 mm
What is the biggest I could go with out needing a brace? Will an asr brace fit with non asr sway bar?
I'm pretty sure it will, I think they're fairly universal.
I've seen someone use a 23mm sway with no brace, but why risk ripping your subframe. If you can't afford it, save. I'm really against you buying the LCA just because you have the money for those. Here is a lil secret about the LCA - you can't even fucking see them from in your car, or outside for the most part. The person following you for 10 miles on the freeway will see them more in that time than you will over the course of a month, unless you fucking lay under your car

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You sure? My comptech rsb had three settings. My buddy and I put it on the stiffest.
Mine has two adjustments and Thadya's has three, we both run stock LCAs and she had to adjust her's at the track in August when she first got it
my fault im thinking about adjusting it differently on the LCA. my skunk and my itr dont have the adjustment points like the regular aftermarket ones.