Looking to get an Acura TSX or TL

IheartInfiniti

I'm a little offset!
First off, I used to have a 2000 Integra but got rid of it because it was getting to old lol.. Now I'm driving a G37 Infiniti... I love my car but I really want to go back to Acura...I'm just torn between the TSX or the TL... I'm not married and dont have any kids, I just like the luxury of the car.. Any ideas, pros and cons about both models?

IheartInfiniti

I'm a little offset!
Cool... I like the new body styles of the TL though...I'm also spoiled with tight steering lol...How does the 07 handle?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I've driven a tsx as well.... Really no complaints I enjoyed it. I've seen some sweet things done with tsx's before, I'll try to find this one project I stumbled across but really is a good platform

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I think that TLs are overrated... I mean for a few more benjies you can get a TSX which has so many more horses and feels so much of a better drive. I've driven my friend's TL before and it wasn't all that... then again it was auto. but anyways, just my opinion

Cripton805

I don't really mind you starting this thread, but why in the 3rd gen Integra forum. This should be in the lounge.

Coney

Spacely
I think that TLs are overrated... I mean for a few more benjies you can get a TSX which has so many more horses and feels so much of a better drive. I've driven my friend's TL before and it wasn't all that... then again it was auto. but anyways, just my opinion
pretty sure thats backwards

IheartInfiniti

I'm a little offset!
Thanks all for your help... I like the TSX because it is sporty, but I think the TL is sporty also..IDK I guess I can't really go wrong with either one lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If I had to get either, I would get an '08 TL Type S. The TSX is a turd. Honestly though, I'd keep the G37. It's quicker, better handling and sportier than either Acura.

Where the G37 is pure blood line of a Z car and drives like one, the TSX and TL are just Honda Accords and they drive as such.

Last edited:

DerekLS

Both cars are sick imo & i'm thinkin about getting one of those on the side in the near future, but i always thought the tl costed more than the tsx?:what: