Looks or Engine First?

Where should I spend my money first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mirrorimg

Add a new option! Get the tranny first, then worry about the looks and engine! But if you must, my opinion would be looks. Lower it, then do the tranny, and then worry about the engine. Dropped cars IMO even w/o lips > stock height with lips.

Sorry I forgot to add...

DB POWA

proudtobeawesom

throw the lips on it and the rims and call it a nice daily and build a motor/tranny on the side then swap when its done. that way you wont be without a car for awhile if getting work done

~kevin

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
If you beat on the car then looks first cause you will most likely ruin the engine or trans. But if you are accident prone then do the engine. Sorry for not reading your original post very well but did you say you only have 1000 to spend? That dosnt seem like much. As far as looks a drop, lip, wheels, and fogs are pretty much all you need for it to look nice.

ropeadope14

yer it wont do any thing bad, your have a manual car until u can get a bigger engine. i got a sir tranny for sale which is the japanese version of the gsr. you interested message me or something.

Ken34

I have an auto myself, and i came to the same realization u did, that u cant really mod a engine with a auto trans because it cant handle it. so i said screw it, and im just going to make this car a show car, then buy a manual car down the road and leave it bone stock on exterior and do nothing but work to the engine.

in the end i dont feel i wasted my hard earned money i saved for months to buy my auto teg, since i always wanted one and the one i have was a good price.

vash9

Integra Newbie
Thanks for all the response.

since i dont have such a small budget, which was $1000, i think i've come to a mini-ending thought.
Uhm im getting the Ground Control Coilovers, possibly sway bars. Then i'm going to save the rest, get the tranny swap done, then the B18C5. Does that sound decent?