Lost my integra on friday

lcintegra360

On friday I was in a freeway accident that took away my integra. I ended up rolling the car twice off of the freeway at 70mph on the I-5. Ended up crawling out of the car with no major injuries but the car is now gone. Only had it for about 2 months and I have to say never felt more depressed about loosing a car until now. Not only that but I dont have full coverage and I was in the process of getting a job. So now I am left with no money and no transportation and I live in the damn sticks. trying not to sound like a little girl on here but me and my girlfriend had also broken up after 3 years this new year and she started dating one of my close friends, and that car was the one thing that was keeping me sane through all of this. On top of everything too the damn junkyard wanted to charge me 300$ or they would keep it and scrap it, therefore I dont even get to get any of my parts off of it. Im kind of rambling now, Hopefully I get a new one soon somehow, Until then later guys thanks for any advice or tips you threw my way.

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
sorry to hear bro! hope things turn out for you. i've been through the same situation 3 times. i fully understand....gets better once you get another car.

Kiss My ASS

Keep ur head up high bro. Things will diffintily get better. I know the car is the only thing keep u going bit on the bright side, u are still alive. Car is replaceable, not ur life. U be back on ur foot in one time bro.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
why does the junk yard have it?

They shouldnt be able to keep it from you seeing as it was YOUR car.... When I rolled my first DA all I had to do was pay the towing fee and brought it back to my parents house for a part out.

That's bullshit if they're holding on to it...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
they're probably charging him for the distance it had to be towed + hooking fee + storage. and if he wants it back he would have to pay them to tow it to his home + hooking fee + distance traveled. it sounds complicated but they run the bill up your ass.

sorry about the loss bro. you'll get through this. stay optimistic.

DumaDa9

damn man, that situation sucks bro, i'd already be locked up right now if i was you because i would have killed the girl and "friend"

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ well that sounds optimistic for a guy on edge... lol

how's youre credit? ever thing about taking out a small loan just to buy a beater?

That really sucks tho man... What caused the accident?

acteg94

dude same thing happened to me.. only had my first da for a week and a day and a guy hit me head on while he was passing a school bus on solid lines.. but sometimes things happen for a reason... i ended up wit a nicer car and i bet u will too b4 its over with

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Was this a single car accident or caused by someone else? Either way, I'm sorry for your loss. Even though things are pretty much shitty for you right now, remember that you're still walking and breathing. Cars come and go. I'm sure you'll be back soon.

If you can save up for a beater, make sure it's a DA9.

lcintegra360

I was doing a blind spot check to change lanes, in this process when I looked back to the road the car in front of me slammed on there breaks. The next thing I remember is sliding seeing on coming traffic and hitting the right side of the freeway and rolling through a feild. There were no other cars that were hit, I don't know if there was something in the road or if the guy was break checking me, I was a good distance away the car just lost it.

Thanks for the positive words guys its refreshing to hear. I am planning on hopefully getting a DA9. I live out in vancouver washington and it is hard to find good deals on integras out here, everything that i have seen lately has been way overpriced for the condition that they are sold as.

Keep you all updated on future project, hopefully sooner then later!

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
When I had my first teg, a DA9, I was driving it home after about a week of owning it. There was a lot of unplowed snow on the ground and I was driving with a buddy of mine in the car. I changed lanes through about a foot of wet ass snow and lost control going 40mph. I spun the car twice, ended up regaining control, and from then on I knew I was going to be driving integra's for a while. I'm on my third one, and each one got better.

Keep goin man, shit was terrible for me $$ wise for the past 6 months but it's all coming my way now. It'll turn around. Good luck bud.