LoTek "short" shocks/struts

gsr891

I was jus wondering if anyone out there has had a chance to try the lotek short shock that are on ebay. I am in the market for some struts for my lowered teg but I dont want to spend alot of money. Looking for a comfortable ride. Let me know what u guys think. Thanks

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I would advise you not to get anything from eBay.. I understand you have a budget, but performance parts, ESPECIALLY suspension, you don't want to cheap out on. If you think about it, you and your whole car ride on the suspension. You don't want that to fail because it wasn't made well, and endanger yourself and others..just something to think about.

drevans_satx

Dylan
And extended top hats to help the ride quality. Ebay has the knock off's that people use and have pretty good luck with. I use GC, because they're an awesome company.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
how is this truhart struts and which lower spring i can use for this,my bro want to lower his car but he start working on car and he don't want spend much money?

TEG.

what do you guys think of Monroe shocks and struts?
do you think itll hold up with my eibach springs?

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
A friend of mine got the lowtek combo on his DA and it was slammed big time. He ended up just running the struts with stock springs and there's still no wheel gap. I would avoid.