low profile spoiler

joondeer

I've got my 89 acura integra rs and I've been wanting to install a spoiler on it for some time now, but I don't want one of those big flashy ones and I was never really a fan of the low profile ones really either until I saw A mugen ( I believe that's what it was called) and I can't find one anywhere on ebay or online in general I looked on a bunch of threads on here but they are so old that they don't have them in stock any more. I was wondering if anyone knew where to fined one?

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: The G1 Mugen wing? Try finding it for one..... Two, if you do find it, prepare to spend as much as you did buying your car....

94RS

No fucks given.
Doesn't exist (I've never seen any anyway) since G1's aren't as sought after like the G2's and G3's... That translates to way less aftermarket, which in turn leads to minimal knock offs.

enoch723

Lol. Its an SE wing you want. Get a hold of Danny Carlson on facebook, he will hook you up man. Join the "Vintage integra" group on facebook while your at it too, and check over at g1teg.org. Great places for our older tegs