Lowered DB7! Finally!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
My 'teggy is officially lowered! 1 finger wheel gap up front and about 2 in the back. Looks 10x better. I have a couple of shots that I took the day of, but since it's been raining I haven't gotten a chance to take some artistic ones. Other additions are: the logos repainted in purple, weksos decal, and "Fox Hound" decal from Metal Gear Solid back on Playstation 1 :thumbs up

I plan to:
Get rid of the purple paint.
Get better wheels.
Get rid of purple tow hook.
:thumbs up

cyclotegra

Finally is right. But I am not digging that hood at all.

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
sexy db minus the hood, just dont go over board on the decals

btw, you can get a ticket for parking like that on the wrong side of the street
haha jk i have no idea what the laws are like in maryland, but im guessing thats illegal

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
looks good, now go lower 8)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
sexy db minus the hood, just dont go over board on the decals

btw, you can get a ticket for parking like that on the wrong side of the street
haha jk i have no idea what the laws are like in maryland, but im guessing thats illegal
Ha I'm not on the wrong side of the road. Thats my street I live on. I'ts not one way, just rather small. lol.

nice drop, cool badge..whats it mean?
The badge is from the game Metal Gear Solid on Playstation 1. Its the special ops team in the game.

nice, what suspension set up do you have? sell me your purple tow hook :)
I have Ground Control coilovers with KYB GR2 struts. Entire setup cost me $280 :thumbs up
The tow hook is off ebay. It was $40 haha. I have an old bent blue one from my accident too.

To all who do not enjoy the hood:
I think out of everything on the car the hood isnt that terrible. Although I don't really plan on keeping it. I'm trying to find something good to trade it with, or sell it on craigslist. The wheels look worse lol. I want polished slips right now.

Also, in case you didn't notice, I got rid of the b18b.love decal in my sig. Also have a spooled up racing decal on my rear window I'll post up later.

nice dood! do i spy mtn dew code red???? that just makes every pic amazing :lol:
Yesss! I have 2 twelve packs in my room :thumbs up

Thanks to everyone! :)

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hey if you want a trick with ur license plate, bend the bottom just under ur license plate number back behind the plate, then it will fit in the "mouth" of ur bumper... I did it on my 99 DC4

Like so

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
^^Awesome! Will be doing that tomorrow. Any recommendations on removing the purple acrylic paint on my integra logos? It might like powerwash off.

PS> My mom just traded in her Jetta wagon or a 07 Accord. K24 i-vtec ftw! Automatic though.