Lowered/Exhaust Problem

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
how do you go over speedbumps?? my car isn't that low but i try to avoid speedbumps where ever is possible lol especially at my school.
AIRBAGSSSSS if your a ricer lol theres really no avoiding it, but go slow, and for some reason it helps if you go at the bump at an angle, doesnt have to be 45 degrees but an angle, once you get that first tire on the top, then you can start putting the car back straight. why do i know this when i never had a slammed car -.- lowest ive had was the 08 fit S lol

NateRhodes

Street_Teggy
how do you go over speedbumps?? my car isn't that low but i try to avoid speedbumps where ever is possible lol especially at my school.
Well Ohio roads blow. SO on a daily basis my exhaust and bumpers take kind of a beating. But it looks wicked .I will post pics soon on build thread of how body works comings plus with it lowered.

plus if I want to ride high, I got a Jeep with 12inches of ground clearance

Last edited:

B18_?

Lol WHEN I HAD headers they got bent so bad that I think stock gave me more horses...just get a shop to lift it up a bit more that's all don't lift your car keep it slammed

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
realisticly, what part scrapes? a muffler shop can probally bend it enough to fit tightly against the ubderbody, i had to put my resonator in the back of the B pipe and i run 2 1/2 , the only place i scrape is going in my garage. there is a solution

jh4nd

just grab a jackhammer and destroy the speedbump... logical thing to do
or do as we do in Chattanooga and have drunk drivers total your car parked infront of your house and drive off with 3 wheels ripping up all the speed bumps down my road. true story, labor day weekend. fml. ;)

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
lets see...

header
oil pan
tranny
cat
resonator
muffler
frame

at least my frame automatically polished itself :thumbs up
i was talking about the exhaust, i chopped mine up and got it to fit in the tunnel along with a mini cat

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive had the hiper on my S14
and a buddy of mine on his old GSR had it too

loud as fuck!! except on the S14. it was a loud low tone actually