Lowering 1995 Acura Integra LS

Fast1

Hey you guy's i'm looking into lowering my 95 LS integra but idk where to start or whats the best? or can anyone feed me some info on adjutable height systems? plz

Coney

Spacely
the cheapest adjustable height set you can buy has been said above with that combo there. another option for cheaper ACTUAL coilovers are function and form type 1s, skunk2, etc. my gsr currently runs GC custom rates with tokico illumina adjustables. similar but less popular than the koni yellows

pinkley

b@115D33p
Everything these guys said and if you plan on lowering it a lot, it's not a bad idea to get front and rear camber kits to save your tires

grayghost

My 95 GSR is at stock height and I still have clearance problems. Do you have to armor plate the belly pan?]:^)

Seriiously, I have to be very careful even crossing speed bumps in a parking lot or going in or out of the driveway.

Alvi84

My 95 GSR is at stock height and I still have clearance problems. Do you have to armor plate the belly pan?]:^)

Seriiously, I have to be very careful even crossing speed bumps in a parking lot or going in or out of the driveway.
What scrapes when you go over speed bumps... your exhaust? If so then get your exhaust hung higher. I'm dropped quite a bit and barely scrape when I go over speed bumps and its only hitting on my catalytic converter.

Coney

Spacely
Everything these guys said and if you plan on lowering it a lot, it's not a bad idea to get front and rear camber kits to save your tires
the fronts do camber quite a bit when lowered, to add the most important thing though to save your tires is getting a alignment once you have the car settled where you like.

grayghost

What scrapes when you go over speed bumps... your exhaust? If so then get your exhaust hung higher. I'm dropped quite a bit and barely scrape when I go over speed bumps and its only hitting on my catalytic converter.
Never had a problem with the exhaust. If you go over a speed bump straight on the under carriage scrapes as soon as the front wheels cross the bump. This is solved by taking the bumps on a diagonal. Worse than that is the front spoiler (stock) scraping when going in or out of my driveway (steep). Again solved by working the diagonals. And if you really want to get insane, I'm a Scoutmaster. Taking the GSR anywhere with the troop and everything drags.

Of course worst of all for me is I just don't like the look of a lowered car (not just Integras). I am an Industrial Designer with my thesis in automotive design. To me the change in how the tires center in the wheel openings and in particular, the change in how the A pillar sight line intersects the front wheels just looks wrong. Sometiimes in today's Integra world I feel all alone in this.

96_integra_se

Im rollin skunk 2 sport shocks with skunk 2 two inch lowering springs but im about to put skunk 2 coilovers. My car handles great