Lowering, how to

bkirshr

User that is Registered
nice, but check the dates on the thread before you post, this is a REALLY old thread. haha

renarudo

I will be doing this as well.
I have the eibach springs for all 4 shocks and the front Tokico Blues.
Saving up for the rear Tokico Blues and jack stands then I'm gonna install all four myself.
hopefully.

=]
Dm
Yeah it can be done all by yourself. One good site for struts would be www.shox.com/. But I would heed everyone's advice about the pb or wd40 for the lower bolts on the rear. I went through 1.5 cans of wd40 and some pb blaster to replace all my old suspension for new coilovers. Also it helps to have a buddy when doing the rear struts. You might need the extra weight to bring down the arm so you can slide out the old strut. I had to do a balancing act of stepping on it and pulling the strut out myself. Best of luck to ya and remember to also get an alignment once your done.

DeAngebro

Foster
Yeah it can be done all by yourself. One good site for struts would be www.shox.com/. But I would heed everyone's advice about the pb or wd40 for the lower bolts on the rear. I went through 1.5 cans of wd40 and some pb blaster to replace all my old suspension for new coilovers. Also it helps to have a buddy when doing the rear struts. You might need the extra weight to bring down the arm so you can slide out the old strut. I had to do a balancing act of stepping on it and pulling the strut out myself. Best of luck to ya and remember to also get an alignment once your done.
This post is old as fuck dude.