Lowering my stock 93 Teggy on some 16's What to drop?

Exige24

I want the no gap in the fender look, but still keeping it functional. What kind of drop accomplishes that from a stock position as far as suspension goes?

Here's a pic of her:

Gonna put 16 inch Britelites on her such as.....

Any advice would be appreiciated.

Last edited:

Exige24

I have used springs that will yeild this drop-

80$ shipped 65$ picked up
Is there anything wrong with them? Like how old are they? Also, that's pretty close to how I want her dropped. Do you know what the rated drop on your spings were?

Exige24

I've heard Skunk2 rides a little bouncy and F2 rides nice. Both are good quality though.
Yeah, did a little forum research and that seems to be a general theme with the Skunks. So I canceled them and ordered a set of Tien SS's. Didn't really see anything bad about the F&F's, but a heard a few really good thing about the Tiens, so I went with those. $900 next Tuesday, dropping it next Friday. :)

Rich-PMS

Twins aren't that comfy of a ride IMO the best coilovers I've riden in where zeal.

And I have no clue how old they are, they were on my car when I got it may/2010 and no clue what the specs are.

Exige24

Twins aren't that comfy of a ride IMO the best coilovers I've riden in where zeal.

And I have no clue how old they are, they were on my car when I got it may/2010 and no clue what the specs are.
Did a google search for those. Tough to find anyone who sells those. Then the MSRP is like $2000 for a set. : o Out of my price range. We'll see how these Tiens do. A few people here had some good things to say about the ride they give.