lowering questions and misc.

baker410

i just bought a 96 integra and ive been thinkin of all the mods i wanna do to it. one of the best that i can think of is lowering it. ive done a lot of research on all kinds of different lowering kits and coiloverse, i dont eally wanna go more than 1.5". so my question is are all these $2-$3000 coilovers really worth it if im just goin 1.5" or are the $150-$200 lowering kits jgood enough to do what i want them to do?

also i was told that some shops dont like to do allignments etc. on lowred cars, will this be something id have to worry about?

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
naw 2k is too much for a 1.5" drop.....get your self some lowering springs like eibach or tanabe they run about 210 bucks..... i would recommend getting new shocks as well casue most likely they gonna blow in time unless you got good branded ones....i got coilovers but i did a 3.5 drop!!! mines are cheap ebay coilovers with KYB gr-2 gas shocks!!! LOVE THE SETUP good luck bro

ricardofavela11

yea i took my teg to get an alignment and the guy was like its gonna be difficult to do an alignment on a lowered car blah blah blah...so i just left..

but i think they should be able to do it just go around and ask, eventually someone can do it