lowering ??"S

jtec95integ

hey everyone i am wondering what would be a good drop for my integra i was thinking a 2.5 skunk 2 i am planing on getting 17 inch wheels but i don't want any rub also i live in worcester so the roads here are kind of bummpy any suggestion's anyone

g3teg97

Super Moderator
This depends on a couple things. Budget and options.

If you want to be able to adjust your ride height you need to look at coilovers, but they're costly. If you want a cheaper setup, go with some good quality lowering springs and aftermarket shocks. You'll need to upgrade the shocks once you lower the car because they'll blow.

I'm on the Eibach Pro-Kit which is only a 1.3" drop and I have Tokico Non-adjustable stocks. The Eibach springs are stiff and not bouncy at all. I'd recomend the Eibach Sportline springs (1.7 - 1.9" drop) and they're under $200. You can get the tokicos for a little over $200. That would be a great setup.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Kinda stock still to the naked eye lol!

jtec95integ

obi what size drop with the skunk 2s you have if its the 2.5 do you have trouble getting around and do you think it will look sick with 17's

96teggy088

obd1kenobi said:
I got Skunk2's but Im rockin 16"s, With you wanting 17"s I'd go with the Eibachs!
Have pics ? Im gettin 16's soon and plan on dropppin on skunk 2 springs also ..

importknight

i just ordered neuspeed sport springs 1.75 f 1.5 rear u think i need shocks and if so where can i find shocks that would work good with the neuspeeds