Lowering spring options. *pics*

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
I am looking for some lowering springs for my car and I have no idea what to buy. I am on a budget and would like to keep it under $120 for them. I have skunk2 coilovers on tokico blues now and they are just way to stiff. I will keep the shocks and I just need springs.

Here is the ride height I have now (about 1 finger gap) and I'd like to stay close to that if I can (within 1/2 inch)

What springs should i look into getting? Its a daily that I take to the track sometimes so i'd like a good mix of comfort and performance.

Thanks for the help guys.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
HnR tein is too soft
but lowering your car and saying it too stiff is daft...lowering your car+comfort dont equate

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
I understand that, but I've ridden in a lot of other lowered cars on the same roads I take and they are not nearly as stiff. I go over a bridge on the interstate and hit my head on the roof. granted i am 6'3".

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^very true.$120 for springs won't get you anything decent,maybe used springs. Tokico blues can't handle a major drop anyways, I think they are rated up to a 1.5 drop. The most comfortable ride I had with springs were eibach prokit but they are only 1.3 drop,which is like a 2 figure gap.

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
I have had these slammed at one point where there was no gap. The shocks handled it fine, but it was only like that for about a month then I went back up after I saw scratches in my oil pan. I have heard great things from eibach. they totally slipped my mind. I will look into those.

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
Well the eibach and H&R's are pretty well out of my price range.

Anyone ever use K-Sport Springs? What about Megan?
The K-sport are progressive rate and I like that, but I've never heard of them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ksport-GT-Lowering-Springs-94-01-Acura-Integra-DC2-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa5990086QQitemZ320605847686QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I've heard of Megan Racing, but nothing about their springs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MEGAN-RACING-LOWERING-SPRINGS-Acura-Integra-94-01-DC2-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53e4759b18QQitemZ360315198232QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

What do you guys suggest?

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
someone here is selling s tech springs. i would save up cause k sport is shit and megan is shit
well then. guess that covers that. lol. I guess i'll be looking for some used Tien/H&R/Eibach.
If anyone has some let me know.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have little patience when people ask a question about something i just posted ie, when i get a PM on a product for sale and they ask how much it is when the price is listed in the FS thread.

Rich-PMS

Are you sure you're not slammig into your bumpstops?

I'm running ground control sleeves on tokico blues and I have NO compaints about the ride. It's perfect for what I'm looking for at the moment.