lowering springs and fuel injectors.

GrimLS

ok, while visiting horsepowerfreaks.com, i'm looking to pick up some mugan racing lowering spring, it provides good handleing, i'm looking to pick up a strut bar, and some venom super flow fuel injectors, these injectors have a 10% more flow, giving more power, and some reviews also say that these injectors give an unsuspecting boost to the engine. just looking for some feedback, and some advide for some other lowering kits and fuel injectors, thanks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bigger injectors wont do you anything without a tune. Actually depending on the injector you can be just wasting gas in open loop.After market injectors in general dont like to run 100% duty cycle unlike OEM ones.Just getting bigger injectors without supporting mods is useless and a waste of money. I use stock injectors and im putting down 166whp probably 170s with my retune. The OEM injectors can take you to around 180whp. These injectors claiming to give more power is because they are clean. yours are dirty you can get them cleaned at RC injection, look at my build thread i did the service and it worked. These injectors will do about as much as well, just reposting a video on facebook will.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Spring wise, I always liked Tein S Techs. I hate lowering springs, but if you insist use them maybe. You'll also want to eventualyl upgrade your shocks once the stock ones blow. Like Dylan said, injectors are a waste of money. Clean yours, and put the money towards an Intake, header and exhaust to free up 2-10 more whp.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it wont free up horse power without a tune. Buttdynos dont count.