lowering springs help

94Ls-Vtec

i bought some black works racing springs for my 94 integra.so i looked for the recipet but couldnt find it so yesterday i started to install them and today i wanted to finish but my nabor brought me my recipet over she said i she was sorry for not giving it to me when she gave me my package.so i look at it and says springs 92-95 civic now with three down and one to go im not sure if i take them back off and put my facotry ones back on or do i jsut finish.my ? is will these work and should i just leave them on and dont worry about it.when i look at the drivers side that is done the back looks lower then the front and that kinda bothers me.whats your guys suggestions on what to do.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
92-95 civic springs will fit on a g3 with no problems.. just the spring rate will be different there's a calculation to figure out the new spring rate but i dont have the link anymore. maybe someone will post it or look for it and your find it. but id just finish it.

94Ls-Vtec

im thinking about finishing but right now the drivers is all done and the back is lower then the front by just a little and its driving me nuts.maybe it will settle and the front with lower just a little and even out.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
most spring set up will look uneven bc the front/rear wheel wheels are different. hopefully the front is lower than the rear. no rack ftw

whitedc4

Civics are lighter so the spring rates may lower it a tad more than normal but I don't know if it's that noticeable in feel or look