Lowest Mileage

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Man that's blasphemous. Why do that to a Type R. If you wanna have a 600+whp monster Integra, do it to an LS or a GSR!

This chick I know told me about a white 1999 GSR she found with 44K on it owned by an old lady, bone stock. She was asking $10,000 for it (books for 8,900 in excellent cond.), while the chick I know was setting up financing and a loan from here dad and stuff, someone else bought it out from under her.

Sirfallsalot243

On TI i saw a 94 GSR with like 46k original miles. Unfortunatly, all the years it wasnt driven it sat outside. RUSTTTT!

Id rather have a car thats been driven rather than sat. Cars that sit always have problems- any rubber parts get all shitty and crack, etc.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
1990TeGLs said:
integras are over priced...badly
werd

lowest mileage integra ive ever seen is the thread starters ... its a 98 ls with 22k

trentoncc24

Haha yea, when I bought it it had 209k and a broke engine in it (because the guy had a AEM intake thing that goes under the fender and all that such) and it sucked in water so it slung a rod through the casing. The guy said it ran fine though before that happened. He said he hit a puddle and that was the end. I bought the car with the broke engine for 1500 (heck of a deal) and put a JDM engine in it, and now its up to 235k. You can find pictures here > http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=121419#post121419

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
saw an 01 ITR with 56k, at the junk yard. Lowest Ive seen.

I saw an EG with 9k once. Cleanest civic Ive ever seen