Lowrider Fest

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
correction, shes going to be modeling on my di--NSFW :eek:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
damn you! looks like you're the only one there after all.. no other replies :what: lol

BLVD

damn you! looks like you're the only one there after all.. no other replies :what: lol
I only saw about 3 tegs and a lot of other imports. There were a alot of models wearing just strings...;-) lol!
I took third place on my 1970 Monte carlo in street category. My camera broke so i could not take pics. Ill try to get my homies pics adn post them up soon.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Oh dude I was there.. I counted more than 3 tegs tho.. 2 red ones both JDM with front.. one was hella flush, one had southpark characters painted on the underside of his hood.. he was chill.. he had a JDM b18c, with JDM 4-1 headers.. i talked to him about my build plans and he gave me props. There was a orange Turbo LS and a Yellow ITR with a JDM front end.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
here are some pics.. i didnt snap pics of the tegs cuz i've seen em around SD before and the yellow ITR caught my eye cuz it was clean. more pics are on my facebook but i ran out of space on my memory car. :\ I was in the tuner and Euro section most of the time.. The cool thing was I know most of the people there now because of all the shops I've been to around SD lol I felt like a celebrity. And I really enjoyed making people jealous when I knew one of the models and she said she would call me later haha I ventured into the low low section but wasn't able to get any pics. If I had known u were there I woulda said whats up.. and congrats on the win.

me and the homies.. we didn't like that EG too much.. and that "watch for criminals watch for cops" shirt.. the homie jacked that from me! haha I had it first then he got one.. glad I didn't wear it that day!

CRAZY ASS turbo'd e46 M3!

:D

BLVD

Saw the yellow one with jdm front end and the red one. I did not venture to much into all the lanes. I had a bad ass hangover from partying all day sat at the drop off and after party. Alot of people did not get there till sunday. Nice pics though....I have some on my fb just follow my link or ill try to post some tonight.