LS is best

htwnzbad1

I have to admit LS to have some what power. One of my freinds raced another of my freinds. It was a 94 LS VS 04 Base RSX. Both Auto. But the RSX was modded, AEM Short ram Intake and Exhaust. The 94 LS STOCK!!!!! and guess who won? The 94 LS. I couldnt believe that the RSX lost.

jknoke83

wow yeah i just replaced my auto trany for the b18c5 auto trany and got alot better exeleration and please dont drop the drany by putting it in gear after nutral 8)

speedin

The Transporter
jknoke83 said:
wow yeah i just replaced my auto trany for the b18c5 auto trany and got alot better exeleration and please dont drop the drany by putting it in gear after nutral 8)
yea ,DONT. but manual shift auto style. all the way!

Baldy201

jknoke83 said:
The B18C5(ITR) never came with an auto trans. The B18C1's got an auto option in japan but not in the states.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
...LS is a better platform for a turbo or nos. VTEC has a better platform for all motor. in my opinion, the B20B is the best motor for a turbo period.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Holla

What Up Every One Giving A Huge Holla To All The Ls Drivers Here In The Club From Northern Cali. I Have A Beuty I Have A 97 Ls That I Love And Shes Packing Header, Coldair, Full Cat Back Exhaust, Aem Cam Gears, Aem Fuel Rail, Aem Fuel Pressure Regulator, Msd 6al Ignition Kit, Msd Coil Blaster2, Msd Cap, Msd Rotor, Lsd In Tranny, And A Stage 2 Clutch Kit From Exedy. B&m Short Shifter And Lowered And Looking Hot On Somw Eibach Pro Springs.

fatfivez

if you are running boost, then yes, the lower compression ls motor is best.

maybe im biased because my civic AND integra are non-vtec. lol.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i dont know i like the gsr motor and i used to have one. now i have a gs and i must say the gs is nice down bottom but 5,500 up it loses steam..QUICK.

DCmonkey

not for nothin but i honestly think i have a pretty quick auto LS

all i got is

jdm motor
weapon R v2 intake
iridium fire
synthetic oil
custom exhaust
fucked up oem manifold

and my shit hauls

but its not the fastest thing in the world

raced a kid with a 01 LS just like mines and i shited on him,I DONT KNOW HOW but i did 3 cars

oh n for those heads that are all caught up on this VTECH hype and shit ,vtec doesnt always mean the fastest

i love vtec no doubt but, there are sum people who are headsprung when they hear VTEC

if this doesnt include u then please dont be offended

Last edited:

chicolindopr

wassup everyone i see everyone reppin there LS to da fullest so ima rep mine also. i gotta white 95 LS manual wit some 17" bronze racing hart evolution rims. my car is lookin sexy and da bitch runs good too. not to mention i have a box of 2 12" soundstream subs dat blow up everybody dat sits in my car and makes alarms go off b4 i even get to cars lol. so yea im reppin my LS i love my car da bitch treats me good and sounds great and looks even betta 1 my niggaz