LS/Turbo

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
haha, yeah, you get what you pay for, your obviously set on this so ill help you out the best i can. dont expect/try to get a major hp gain, just keep it >10 psi just have fun with the spool lol, as you go you can peice together a more quality kit, that would be easiest IMO.
youl deffinately need injectors, and fuel pump like you said
and make sure the clamps are good on the piping, my piping keeps blowing off lol.
will do thanks for the support =)

DAs_an_DCs

Whatever, don't trip about street cred then. But there's lots of tuners, an lots of losers, id like to think doin things right gives u a better chance of getting into the scene. I'm not a weekend hobbie car guy!! Cars are my fukn life, so I build shit so it has a chance of being good enough to be in a magazine. But a cheap turbo kit is more than jus gettn clowned, its also bolting on shit parts to a perfectly designed motor, it jus doesn't make sense to me!! Again do whatcha will, but sometime ur gonna pop ur hood and people are gonna laugh. Then there gonna pop there hoods an ur gonna cry lol. Ull never convince me shitty parts are worth the little u pay for them

Boriballer08

Whatever, don't trip about street cred then. But there's lots of tuners, an lots of losers, id like to think doin things right gives u a better chance of getting into the scene. I'm not a weekend hobbie car guy!! Cars are my fukn life, so I build shit so it has a chance of being good enough to be in a magazine. But a cheap turbo kit is more than jus gettn clowned, its also bolting on shit parts to a perfectly designed motor, it jus doesn't make sense to me!! Again do whatcha will, but sometime ur gonna pop ur hood and people are gonna laugh. Then there gonna pop there hoods an ur gonna cry lol. Ull never convince me shitty parts are worth the little u pay for them[/QUOT

dude dont listen to ^^^^^^ above me,he's a doush....do watever you please bro,he wants u to build a car like he would...his way or no way.....:lol::lol::lol:lmao!!

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Whatever, don't trip about street cred then. But there's lots of tuners, an lots of losers, id like to think doin things right gives u a better chance of getting into the scene. I'm not a weekend hobbie car guy!! Cars are my fukn life, so I build shit so it has a chance of being good enough to be in a magazine. But a cheap turbo kit is more than jus gettn clowned, its also bolting on shit parts to a perfectly designed motor, it jus doesn't make sense to me!! Again do whatcha will, but sometime ur gonna pop ur hood and people are gonna laugh. Then there gonna pop there hoods an ur gonna cry lol. Ull never convince me shitty parts are worth the little u pay for them[/QUOT

dude dont listen to ^^^^^^ above me,he's a doush....do watever you please bro,he wants u to build a car like he would...his way or no way.....:lol::lol::lol:lmao!!
yea i know MR VIN DiSEAL LMFAO watch out yea im not going to pay attention because its my car he dont have to worry about it. its not his:)

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
I agree with you that eBay kits are crap, but I see it that way for a different reason. The ebay kits are junk turbos, and the manifolds aren't worth shit either.

But uh... "street credit"...who, over the age of 16 actually worries about that?:roll:
agreed, ebay manifolds,bov's, and wastegates are shit and thats why mine are name brands

turbos are good imo however as long as you take care of them

and street credit? wow how old are you? sounds like your living in the fast and the furious world :roll:

Whatever, don't trip about street cred then. But there's lots of tuners, an lots of losers, id like to think doin things right gives u a better chance of getting into the scene. I'm not a weekend hobbie car guy!! Cars are my fukn life, so I build shit so it has a chance of being good enough to be in a magazine. But a cheap turbo kit is more than jus gettn clowned, its also bolting on shit parts to a perfectly designed motor, it jus doesn't make sense to me!! Again do whatcha will, but sometime ur gonna pop ur hood and people are gonna laugh. Then there gonna pop there hoods an ur gonna cry lol. Ull never convince me shitty parts are worth the little u pay for them
We get it, you got your street cred bacause you took your green Eclipse out to the street races. You waited on Toretto, and made it clear to everyone standing around, especially Mia, that if you won you took the cash, and the respect.:roll:

If cars are your life, I hope you grow up soon and join the real world.

Kevin97

HAHA i feel bad for the street cred kid. He really took some heat on this one lol. Anyway. I am the one selling the kit with all the parts the OP posted. Let me know if you guys have questions about the kit. I am putting it on the f/s forum tomm night.

IN_Honda

well just like everything in this world.. getting a ebay turbo you get what you paid for.. i say get about 5,000 together and get a full-race prostreet turbo kit.. with just a stock ls you'll be pushing over 440whp.. with a ls v-tec setup and more mods you'll get well over 500whp.. trust me never half ass your car always do whats best

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
well just like everything in this world.. getting a ebay turbo you get what you paid for.. i say get about 5,000 together and get a full-race prostreet turbo kit.. with just a stock ls you'll be pushing over 440whp.. with a ls v-tec setup and more mods you'll get well over 500whp.. trust me never half ass your car always do whats best
it would take me at least 2-3 yrs for 5 and by that time who knows if i will still have this LS. lol yea he took a little heat lmfao that is to funny:):)

DAs_an_DCs

Lol I don't mind the heat. The truth is we all seek recognition, wether were man enough to admit it or not. Ill be happy to laugh at anyones cheesy setups hahahaha. Or laugh when you have boost creep, upredictable boost, cracking manifold etc. The truth is I'm about to open a dyno shop and I've been reading BOOKS about turbos and tuning, do guys no what books are?! If you read them they tell you that cheap shit will cost you a lot me more in the end. You can put together an nice turbo setup for under 2k, why don't u try quality parts where they matter and spare urself the blown motor that ur gonna have!!

DAs_an_DCs

does this guy even no how to size a turbo, how they work, calculating points on a turbo map with mass air density, or even what a turbo map is for?! Really I'm jus tryn to save a fukn motor that deserves better than an early death at the hands of ignorance. U don't have to care, but I know ur motor will, and eventially ull wish u had listened. End of my part in this thread, good luck with ur setup, ur gonna need it!!!

Boriballer08

does this guy even no how to size a turbo, how they work, calculating points on a turbo map with mass air density, or even what a turbo map is for?! Really I'm jus tryn to save a fukn motor that deserves better than an early death at the hands of ignorance. U don't have to care, but I know ur motor will, and eventially ull wish u had listened. End of my part in this thread, good luck with ur setup, ur gonna need it!!!
shut up bro seriously u sound like ur gonna cry,get off this thread cuz nobody likes u, if he blows his engine then he'll know what to do next time...its call learn from your mistakes.....btw your taking alot of heat b/c u sound like you know everything...go read another fast and furious script:twisted::twisted:

.Cortez

94' LS
Yeah that kids tweeking like your killing a baby or something. you blow up the car you blow up your car. Life goes on. Its not the end of the world.

But as per OP; I suggest you do it. A turbo is an amazing feel, and just do what I;m going to do, I'm going to buy an ebay turbo, then swap peices out as I gain some money and eventually build a good setup, but i'll start with an ebay kit. Then start buying name brand good shit. that way you get your boost like you want, and you will eventually have a sick setup. Plus you'll get more expirence out of the whole deal. And people won't laugh, your trying man!