Ls/vtak!!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
ifi had an LS i would go LS-T skip the vtec.

ware

i would personally just boost the LS or swap it out completely for something stronger such as a GSR , ITR, or k20. I have a theory (not really a theory since its been proven ha!) that the LS block is meant to make power throughout the entire power band especially at low to mid RPM .. thus not carrying V-tec . When adding V-tec you basically strip the LS block of its low end power and add minimal power up top. Depending on the route you wanna take (n/a or boost) grab something strong (cough ITR cough) or build on your LS and boost it.Someday i plan to do either an all motor 98+GSR or ITR . Whatever you choose to do, good luck and keep us updated P.S. Your integra is sick.. since i first saw it at the steakhouse.. i was like WOW.. really like it bro!

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Well thanks for all the advice, theres just so many freakin things to choose from its makin me crazy. But i think i might just build up my motor and go boost. I'll just need to find a decent tuner around here.

ware, thats alot i appreciate it bro. :) can't wait till next time we can all meet up again. hopefully then ill have my boost! hahaaa