LS/vtec conversion, what do I need?

XxCaryxX

Either buy a B18C1 or B18C5, or take an LS block and a B-series VTEC head (B20, B16, B18) and get the conversion kit from Eagle something (Cant remember the whole name) and tune. Now, what I just said is very very basic and missing some things.

Also, its called LS/VTEC

Either buy a B18C1 or B18C5, or take an LS block and a B-series VTEC head (B20, B16, B18) and get the conversion kit from Eagle something (Cant remember the whole name) and tune. Now, what I just said is very very basic and missing some things.

Also, its called LS/VTEC
B20 is not a Vtec head.

OP, you need to read up on LS Vtec. There are multiple write ups on it here in CI and on H-T.

phatintegra

Banned
Like every one posted read up on the LS/V. So many things involve with it. If your looking for a cheap route. LS/V is not the way to go.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Agreed! Its what I am trying to do, but I wanna keep the auto at the same time... time for more research :p
Well it's possible. Some Integra SiR's (JDM GSR) had an automatic transmission. There's a member on here who lives in Japan with one.

XxCaryxX

Well it's possible. Some Integra SiR's (JDM GSR) had an automatic transmission. There's a member on here who lives in Japan with one.
Yeah, I am thinking about doing a Levelten.com perfomance build then the motor but the ECU+tune is what im stumped on.