ls won't start

Stuckinafog

im having an issue with my 90 ls not starting, it is turning over but will not start i checked the oil and it was low so i put some in and it started then but the next time i tried it it would not start again. please if you have any suggestions i would appreciate the help.

Stuckinafog

well ive had an issue before with it not starting right away if the tempurture is hot but it seems that if you let it sit a few minutes it well start but this time it wont start after letting it sit. is there a censor in it that would make it not start if the oil is low? otherwise i have not had any warning signs that would make me think there would be any sort of issue with it.

Alvi84

Thank you for providing more detail. I'm about 90% sure you have a distributor related issue. Most likely your ignition coil is bad or going bad. What happens is when the car is cold (electricity can conduct easier) it will start but once it's been running for a little and the distributor warms up it weakens the amount of electricity that can flow and weakens the spark provided by the ignition coil.