ls_vtec?

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
hey guys im not idea about ls vtec and i want know if i have to modifiy the engine harnes? thanks

RonnieJ86

you would need to get a gsr head or type r head and a vtec kit to make it vtec. no harness modifying needed.

RonnieJ86

you could do type r pistons and better cam shaft to start

mjones73

Google it, no offense but it's been discussed to death online and there is a lot of info available.

You'd basically need the head and kit plus you need to upgrade the rod bolts in the motor so you can turn some higher RPM's and take advantage of the top end air flow on the VTEC head.

1994 Integra

This Forum has a lot of people that ask the most generic questions. Please do as much research as you can and then ask questions. Please and Thankyou....

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
This Forum has a lot of people that ask the most generic questions. Please do as much research as you can and then ask questions. Please and Thankyou....
boss man over here...let them make whatever they want .... if its a subject brought up too much just dont click on the link and you wont have to see it

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
boss man over here...let them make whatever they want .... if its a subject brought up too much just dont click on the link and you wont have to see it
meh, i'm with the noob. research will get you a lot further with more opinions for a simple question like this.