LSiNtegraDB7's SSBP DC2 build!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Alrighty, since I never really had a build thread for my DB, I figured I'd make one for my DC. If you saw my return thread, (here) you know I've returned to Integras and definitely glad I'm back. Also, on page 2 of that you'll find my previous cars I had after the DB if your curious. If you don't know who I am, I'm Ryan, and I love Integras. :)

I'm starting pretty fresh with this one.
1999 Acura Integra GSR, Super Sonic Blue Pearl.
180k chassis, 80k on the JDM B18C swap.

Mods she came with:
-JDM B18C Swap
-H&R Race Springs
-ITR Clutch
-Function 7 LCAs
-OEM Honda Integra SIR-G badges

Updated list as I go:
-Avid steel driverside motor mount
-Innovative billet trans mount
-Truhart shocks
-3" N1 catback
-Invidia test pipe
-OEM rear wiper delete plug

How she looks:

Planned mods, in order:
-KYB AGX shocks, then alignment
-Hasport motor mounts
-PasswordJDM intake
-Buddy Club Spec 2 exhaust
-Invidia test pipe
-JDM ITR header
-OEM fogs
-OEM ITR front lip, and OE optional skirts/rear valances
-Maybe an ITR wing, haven't decided yet. Might go wingless
-16" Advan RG2 (If I can save up.)
This is just a start of my plan, I know there will be a ton more once I really get going! :D

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

My twin is back! With an even better integra this time. Looks clean, such a good platform to add to. :thumbup:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So I was planning on taking my axleback off today to remove all the rusted shielding from it and paint it black so it looked a little cleaner.

Got one bolt off and the other seized and snapped in. Dammit lol. I can drill it out but not worth the work, I'll just buy my exhaust sooner then I was planning.

Side note, I gotta change my sig lol.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Update lol. I keep forgetting about this.

Car is fully on the road now and inspected. Just changed the oil and filter, Mobil1 5w30 synthetic. Also cleaned out the IACV, damn that thing was dirty! Also bought an OEM rear wiper delete plug. :D

Now has an Avid steel driverside motor mount, and an Innovative trans mount. Haven't done the rear mount yet. I also want to change out the Avid mount for another Innovative. The Avids fit like s***.

Also threw on an Invidia test pipe, and 3" ebay N1 catback.

Bought TruHart shocks from the store here, went in okay, rear bottom shock bolts stripped in the nut while installing them. Probably going to buy coilovers though because I'm not a huge fan of the TruHarts, kinda noisy.

I bought 2 new Falken Ziex ZE512 205/50s for my fronts, still have to have them mounted and get my alignment.

Christmas is coming up so I need to buy gifts for people, so I will probably not buy anything for a little bit lol.

As far as pics go, here's one I took before putting in the new shocks:

:D

Last edited:

Ganyon

So I guess you're not selling it anymore. You don't even know how close I came to buying this car when I saw the craigslist ad.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
So I guess you're not selling it anymore. You don't even know how close I came to buying this car when I saw the craigslist ad.
Didn't realize you were local haha. I'd consider selling it, feel free to come check it out if you want. But yeah, I kept getting lowball offers and got tired of it.

How do you like the truhart shocks? I'm looking at getting them for my teg and i wanted to get an idea of what the ride quality is like.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
How do you like the truhart shocks? I'm looking at getting them for my teg and i wanted to get an idea of what the ride quality is like.
Meh, depends on the setup your running. I'm on H&R Race springs, so honestly I don't have the best ride. It can be slightly bouncy at times. I'm sure they'd be alot better on a spring thats less aggressive. They can also be noisy in the front when hitting a bump. Not to mention the issue with the rear bolt but that was likely because I reused my old bolt.

I'm probably going to just get coilovers and sell the H&R/Truhart setup.

Meh, depends on the setup your running. I'm on H&R Race springs, so honestly I don't have the best ride. It can be slightly bouncy at times. I'm sure they'd be alot better on a spring thats less aggressive. They can also be noisy in the front when hitting a bump. Not to mention the issue with the rear bolt but that was likely because I reused my old bolt.

I'm probably going to just get coilovers and sell the H&R/Truhart setup.
Yeah I ws going to get the truhart springs too. Its a really serious drop but the ride uality may be a little better since their designed for the shocks. Idk tho. I may be way off there.