Ma Baby + lots of work = Progress

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah... The pictures at the front of the thread. lol.

No, I haven't done anything for a while on it. Its too cold and my helper has been really busy. I'll probably tackle it once it starts getting warmer up here.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
get rid of rust, repaint, then sell.

EDIT: I guess not get rid of rust, cause you really cant get rid of it, but cover it up and make it look good again.

I want to find one that hasn't been in an accident / only a fender bender. This one probably should have been totaled out a while ago... I'll see if i can get some pics of the underside tomorrow in the shop and show you what i mean.

She was going to be my full out project, but i really don't trust it to be anything super. I'll just make her look pretty and send her off to a loving family. lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You can get rid of rust, just cut it off and weld new metal on. Id keep an eye on those rust spots.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
there are only 2 more spots i need to fix before painting. It shouldn't be bad. Nothing has shown yet atleast.

c-lo

Banned
bondo time

the first burnout u make all the bondo is going to come out...lol...

mattrt09

man i thought your car was the one in your sig.....wow what a suprise lol but i think your car is coming along great....its in good hands

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
haha, no... Thats what I want it to look like. I'd love to have the car in the sig! lol (Photoshop ftw!!)

She's under construction. Once spring comes and I'm making money she should be finished (hopefully). lol