MACDOG's 2000 DC2R (never thought I could say that!)

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Its not that its an ITR that makes it loud, you have header + hfc + loud catback, even as an LS that would be loud.

Cool car though. I'd take off the stickers and throw on some MF10 then call it a day.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Its not that its an ITR that makes it loud, you have header + hfc + loud catback, even as an LS that would be loud.

Cool car though. I'd take off the stickers and throw on some MF10 then call it a day.
Yeah, thats what I meant :p
MF10's are so expensive, atleast in my area. I am thinking either ce28s, te37s or buddyclub p1s. (the straighter spoked ones)

The OEM Optional side skirts, and then stick in my coilovers, but not lower it too much, as I like being able to get up my driveway. When I had them installed in my GSR, it was a bitch!

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Been searching for these wheels for ages, and some popped up, had to buy them!

(Becoming a wheel whore)

(Looks higher than it is)

Thought I would post a pic of my disc while the wheels were off.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Idk, man!! I figured the FB guy was from the states. Idk how people even find me on there before I put my name in my build thread

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Just a recent update of some goodies I recieved from one of our suppliers (JDMaccessories), I recieved these goods from TEGIWA, and couldnt be happier with them!

CF B Series Spark Plug cover

CF Mugen Style Air Intake (Real Mugen Air filter too)

Splash guard to accompany the intake

Thats all from me today! :)