Main relay fast clicking after installing chipped ecu

terrorflex

Ok i have 95 gsr integra and bought a chipped ecu from phearable.net and the first day it worked great and next morning ill get a fast clicking from the main relay and fuel pump wont prime. Plugged stock ecu and works fine with no problems, sent the ecu back to phearable and it was tested good but the guy sent me a new 1 and it still does the same thing. If i under plug it for a couple hours and plug it back in, it work great for that day. Ive trying cleaning all my gounds and idea what could be wrong. Helppppppppp

terrorflex

The main relay is brand new and i've tried to relays on there same thing and it works fine with stock ecu.

SeanDA9

Sounds like its the ecu if your stock works

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Is the car not running right now? Is the clicking causing any issues?

terrorflex

Is the car not running right now? Is the clicking causing any issues?
No i dont have an engine swap and yes when its fast clicking the fuel pump wont prime,engine light also stays on and wont start. But when it does work it works all day no problem until the next day its gonna start again and i just swap my stock ecu and am good 2 go.

terrorflex

Yes i do have mods cams, cam gears, pistons, injectors, head redone with supertech valve and springs and bolt ons. Planning on adding a simple turbo in dec.