Making Rust

importknight

ok guys i need some help here, this may sound fucked up but i need to make my exhaust rust whats the quickest way , this is so my dad will let me get a new one casue right now he says its fine and i dont need a performance one but i rly want one, all i want to do is make a section rust so i can convince him i need a new one. thx

Asleep

I probably am
no idea. it'd be better to convince him to let you get an aftermarket exhaust, and keep this one for emergencies or for if yours gets ruined somehow.

importknight

na bad i dea to just buy one but i just want alittle rust i got him to get it i said the pipes goin but i also put a sponge on it for overnight to get alittle more rust

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol wtf. at this point why dont you just jack up that car and start to smack the muffler with a hammer a few times and then use the claw end to make a gash in it. then just say you bottomed out or something lol

twlplague

im there with ya man...my dad was like that for a LOOOOOONG time! but then i graduated and he kindad loosened up lol
put a salty wet sponge by the welds of the beggining of the muffler everynight...i have no clue.

importknight

ok im doin the sponge thing i got him to get the exhaust and im not gonna put a whole in it i just want it to rust more so it looks shitty when we take it off

importknight

because my dad said noooo, but i convinced him my pipe was going and it would be worthless to get a replacement stock exhaust

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
RS*R Ex-Mag FTW!!!! Tell him the jakes won't give you any shit, sounds good, and looks factory.

Look at her on the type-s,