Malibu canyons 1/13

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Reviving previously planned canyon run. Not sure how early yet but will be between 10a-12p meet time. Ill get a route linked probaby monday when i work. I intend to take the route to the top of the snake, stop at the lookout and pretty much end the official drive there cus im going to hangout there for a while and take pictures. If people are still around we can leave together. Might not even stay there that long but either way its always a good spot to stop for a while and just take in the cars and bikes driving through.

Exercise responsibility, pay attention.  Drive below your pace and stay in your lane at all times.  Be aware of vehicles around you.  Lastly have fun and enjoy the drive.

Meet 76 station @ 11am departure will be shortly after approx 15-20 min so try to arrive early if you want to meet and great.
17299 Pacific Coast Highway
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

Route
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=17299+Pacific+Coast+Highway+Pacific+Palisades,+CA+90272&daddr=34.1041961,-118.625672+to:Mulholland+Hwy&hl=en&ll=34.085365,-118.695946&spn=0.244249,0.445976&sll=34.098301,-118.795681&sspn=0.061053,0.111494&geocode=FZFkBwIds__u-CmVkUYZjaPCgDG4OUpNnHIlSA;FYRjCAIdeOrt-Clj1yRMeJ_CgDHTUqGyz8PcZg;FXBVCAIdczDr-A&mra=dme&mrsp=2&sz=14&via=1&t=m&z=12

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I am going up sunday the 13th. Meet time is probably going to be 11am in malibu. Location and route update later tonight.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Hey man I'm up on The Snake at least 2-3 times per week, usually at night. Other roads too. See you around possibly!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
yeeaaa you should join us when we(I) go. If it rains on sunday like its supposed to then im just gonna go up saturday. Ill post by friday night final decision.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
This entire weeks temperature has dropped. Although, next weeks gonna be pretty warm. I smell postpone and a reroute for saturday.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha i mean sat is only 10% chance but its gonna be 50's or low 60's. Next week is gonna be at least 10 deg warmer all week and probably sunny. Havent decided yet but we'll see.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Weather is clear but cold. Stickin to the plan for sunday. Odds of a repeat run next sunday are good with warmer weather.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Last edited: