Man A's project

Man A

homewreker
Next up

engine bay

i was getting bored inside, and i need to order my led lights for the entire dash and the alarm. so its gotta stay apart while that get ordered and arrives. more on that later

tonight ill see what i can get out. I hope to get it clean like my DB1 engine bay. if ya seen it. SO removing the entire A/C, all the power steering parts, clean it up, install non abs parts. oh and fix the driver side mount. i hope i can do it one night. i sure have the motivation. but i also wanna take and get my kid his first bike

Man A

homewreker
lol. i drink A LOT. even the cheap shit

Man A

homewreker
needs more cleaning

for those that didnt notice i fixed the driver engine mount "see pics"
ill get at it some more tonight. i wont be making it "eat off of clean" but itll be nice. i gotta get my break lines in. my bro in law is suppose to come over tonight and bring his flaring tool kit

laters

Sammich

here is my .02...take some real degreaser...purple power or simple green something along those lines..get some hot water and ajax soap, get u some good hot soapy water out of that..have a brush, similiar to what u would wash a car with...spray degreaser on that whole engine bay..let it sit, then use the brush and wash the crap out of the bay..use a rag for the small nooks and crannies and it should come out way better. when u are finished with it like that..either use some quick detailer or soem easy wax/polish and wax/polish your engine bay.

Man A

homewreker
yea this was only with rags and some PB blaster lol. thats y its kida yellow. next i plan on using wd-40 or liguid wrench. it has always worked well. i got some purple power too. on my last engine bay i did use purple power and the brush. the engine will eventually be coming back out so i will be doing it again. after a few cleans its gonna look perfect.

Man A

homewreker
yea from how it was to how it is now is a big difference. but this damn camera just doesnt cut it

Man A

homewreker
alright got the non-abs lines in. using the abs M/C and booster. i didnt buy the adapter piece. all i did was cut off the small one and used the one from the abs lines then re flared it. then i cut up the abs lines and use them to make the lines from the pro valve to the rear lines.

thanks for lookin

Man A

homewreker
had them for about 5yrs. got em for 155 shipped. ebay........ pass side got cracked in half when my first teg got broken into. so imma figure something out. clear sandable (wet) epoxy type shit. crossing my fingers. all i can do for now. theres a guy with the passenger one. but hes got a tight grip on it as i do on my driver side lol. we've been back n forth at each other trying to get the side we need lol. im gonna work on the pass side today. and tranny should be in today too

thanx