Many problems

negru213

Im abiot to hit a year with my da9 i been trying to fix some problems on it i been looking through the net so mich and cant seem to find the right way to fix the problems first one is idle. when the car is cold as soon as i start it it starts good but the rpm meter stays around 1500 thats when the engine is cold when the engine is warm and i start it up it stay a little under 1000 and it feels normal. When its cold the rpm jumps from 1000 to 1700 i already cleaned the iacv and fitv if thats what theyre called another one is that the exhaust i have has 2 openings for the o2 sensor the sensor is in the exhaust header hole from what i have read the o2 is normally on the catalyc can that be a problem ? Another one is the check engine light this one is tricky its comes on after i have been driving for around 20 to 30 minutes. Some other times it turns on right at 5 minutes what could possibly be a problem for that when it turns on the car does not feel different it feels the same. Any suggestions will be real helpful. And the da is manual b20z2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

negru213

Alright now down to smaller idle problems i put the o2 sensor were it sould go and its doing way better no check engine light on at all now it still idlea but just rarely any just when the engine is cold like today its 15 deegres here in omaha it went from 1000 rpm to 1200 rpm now would that possibly be the tps iacv or fitv. The iacv and fitv i cleaned them a year ago and tightened the cap down since it was all loose

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk