Maryland Mini Car Meet: August 19th, Fri.

civicsi94

When: August 19th
Time: 4pm-whenever u want
What: Meet at the park for alittle cookout......(free food) and head over to the track for the rest of the time(about 5:30 or so)
$10 to get in and $20 to race.
http://www.capitolraceway.com/FridayTest-Tune.htm
Where: Crofton Park
Davidsonville Road(424)
Crofton, MD 21114
Directions:
directions are as follows. From 695, go south to the route 3 exit. go through 4 traffic lights and turn left onto 424 at the 5th traffic light. it will be on the left a couple miles up.

from 50, take the 424 exit towards crofton. go through 2 lights, pass crofton middle school(on the right) crofton park is like 3/4 mile on the right hand side.

if you cant get to 50 or 695, i dont think i can help you. everyone should be able to find it pretty easy, all highways so its not that bad of a drive.

We are just chillin so spread the word. Bring cars, trucks, bikes doesn't matter. Hope it won't rain. lol hope this is a good date so for those who want to come. Post if u want to come and i will start a list also. thanks for additional directions to the track if you do not make it to the park in time.
http://www.capitolraceway.com/location.htm

rcstypej

You should come check out our meet in Columbia on Sat Aug 13th. Its at the Hard Times Cafe off Dobbin Road. Nice crowd and fun times.

civicsi94

ok. u coming to my mini meet and bring all u know. But i will try to make it to your meet. What time is the meet? u are not going to the big Honda/Acura day meet in NJ? Huge outcome. Every forum has more than one big convey trip there. its at englishtown. I never been there but they have ppl from MD to ppl from CA to FL driving up there on the 13th. i might go but hesitate cuz i prolly wont stay all night since i gotta drive back. But what time is your meet? and if u can, come to my mini meet and hope its not too mini. lol bring some buddys there is gonna be free food off the grill so how can ppl put that down to the side. and we just chillin and meetin and making friends then go to the track and have a good time. 4pm at crofton park

civicsi94

So where is this place at? i am coming from 175 from Ft.Meade. Do i make a left or right on Dobbin? What are some landmarks or places surrounding the place. i prolly know where it is but want to know for sure

rcstypej

Off 175 you make I believe a left on Dobbin (which ever side the Walmart/Advanced/Fudruckers is on) you'll go through 2 lights and as you come around a turn Hard Times is up on the left. We'll be in the parking lot close to the road, can't miss us! If you want the address I can get that for ya too!

civicsi94

civicsi94

ok i will see if i can make it there. is that white cavi a student a bowie state university? i have seen one there that look similar to the one in your sig?

speedin

The Transporter
just reading through the tread, and rcstypej im lovin that ZX2 in your sig :lol: . but im not hating, it just sticks out

rcstypej

lol yeah it does. Think cause the rest are all J's and that isn't lol! Plus the color is nice! The white Cav in my sig is my car. It doesn't look like that no more, and no sorry I don't go to school there.

civicsi94

its cool. just curious cuz like i said one there looks very similar to it. lol what does it look like now?